Life tips: Starting off 2011
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to meditate.
7. Read more books than you did in 2010.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Get out to the out doors more explore you local nature at least once a week.
11. Comparing our lives to others is fruitless. We have no idea what their journey is about.
12. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones especially about things out of our control. Invest energy in the positive present moment.
13. Try not to over do. Understand limits.
14. Why take ourselves so seriously. No one else does.
15. Gossip drains precious energy.
16. Dream more while we are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. We already have all we need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Let go of our partners mistakes of the past. Focus on our present/future happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Make peace with our past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of our happiness except us (don’t blame others for your problems).
22. Realize that life is a school and we are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons we learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. We don’t have to win arguments. It’s ok to agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is insignificant compared to what you think of yourself.
31. Stay in touch with family and friends let them know you are there for them as they are for you.
32. Trust your instinct.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, Positive or joyful.
34. Live in the present moment.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. Gain the ability to let what truly dose not mater slide.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. The only constant is change.
39. Question what you know and what you are told sont believe the first thing you are told do you own research.
40.Lern to be alone and love it, at the end of the line the only person who will always be there no mater what is you.
41.Travel more dont just stay in one place explore cultures experience life in different continents.
42.Break dogmas and stereotypes be free
43.Do one thing that scares you every day or at least once a week
This list has been modified and edited from Lindas yoga handbook by me Christian Wolf.